Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage Richmond Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Richmond water damage clean up company. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
When to call a water damage restoration company?
When your home business suffers a flood or other forms of water damage the first thing you should do is call a water damage restoration company that you trust. They will come in, assess the damage and make sure that any of your claims are covered by your insurance. They will document everything which when presented to your insurance company will make it more likely that you will get paid back and paid back swiftly. Here are some reasons to call in a water damage restoration company.
- If you have any kind of mould problem expressed to call in a water damage restoration company at once. If not taken care of mould can cause serious health issues and structural damage.
- If you have a large leek and are in need of help due to flooding this is definitely a timed call in a specialist.
- Note only were they help you with water removal but also help you with drying your home after the water has been removed. This is not an easy process nor fast one and should not be attempted yourself.
- And they will help you discover the sources of strange odours such as the musty smell that mould and mildew produce.
- Any kind of water damage that has to do with sewage, also known as ”Blackwater”, should be dealt with by a qualified professional and should never any circumstances be touched by yourself. I'm treated sewage waste can be the carrier of potentially life threatening diseases.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/