Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage Buena Park Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Buena Park water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Set aside time to inspect your bathroom
You use your bathroom everyday but do you really look at it? You walk in in the morning and brush your teeth, shave, put on make-up, pluck your eyebrows and generally prepare for your day. All the while your bathroom could be falling apart around you. As a very great deal of water passes through your bathroom every day. Some studies indicate that the average American has uses 10,000 gallons of water a day and much of that is passing through your bathroom. Often when you discover that you have a leak or mould growth it's too late for easy cleanup but here are some things to look out for that may save you time and money.
- One of the best investments you can make is a rug for your bathroom floor when you get out of the shower or bath. This will prevent water from standing on your floor for too long and potentially seeping under the floor and causing untold damage.
- If you notice that the walls of your bathroom start to walk all puffy that may also be an indicator that water is leaking behind it.
- Depending on where your bathroom is located you may want to inspect the ceiling above and below the bathroom for signs of water spots. These are signs that the water damage is worsening.
- If you notice a strange musty odour when you enter your bathroom there may be a sign that mould and mildew have started to form. This can be extremely dangerous especially if you have an already complicated immune system.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/