[vc_row row_type=”row_fullwidth_content” margin_top=”-100″ padding_bottom=”0″ class=”fit-screen”][vc_column][rev_slider_vc alias=”Home1Extended”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” bg_color=”#1b254c” padding_top=”10″ padding_bottom=”10″][vc_column width=”3/4″ el_class=”mobile-center”][vc_column_text]
Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ el_class=”mobile-center”][vc_button title=”CALL NOW” color=”ghost” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”0″ link=”url:tel%3A951-579-4096||” el_class=”right” target=”false”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” padding_top=”15″ padding_bottom=”20″][vc_column width=”1/3″][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Who We Are” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_featured_box image=”827″ title=”Emergency Services 951-579-4096″ desc=”Welcome to Superior Restoration, the leading restoration company in Southern California!
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
” link=”url:%23||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][wpc_custom_heading heading=”We Work With” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_featured_box image=”1164″ desc=”We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Certifications” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_featured_box image=”1338″ desc=”• Clean Trust Certified
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
” link=”url:%23||”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Water Damage Laguna Beach Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Laguna Beach water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
How to avoid an overflowing dishwasher?
It doesn't matter whether your dishwasher is brand-new or as being a part of the house since you bought it, if it wants to break down it will break down. This doesn't mean you should become fatalistic can just sit back and wait for it to happen you can prevent overflow and inevitable water damage with some of these tips.
- It best to purchase soaps that is specific to dishwashers otherwise you may have real issues with soap flowing around your kitchen.
- If you have a clogged drain, similar to the one you find in your sink, underneath your dishwasher you should clean that out regularly.
- When using so in your dishwasher more is not better. The more soap you add the more likely you will have an overflow issue.
- If your dishwasher is ancient beyond the reckoning of man it might be worth replacing. Some brands can go on for years and years while Sam only have a very short life cycle.
- Make sure all hoses and valves leading to from the dishwasher are secure.
- There is a seal around the door of your dishwasher called a gasket, this keeps the water from leaking out, that needs to be replaced every couple of years. If you do not replace it you will definitely have a water leak.
- Have a look at the spray arm of the dishwasher. If it is spraying in the wrong direction this may also cause a leak.
- If the float or float switch are not working the water level will rise actually your dishwasher.
- A great thing to do is to take the model number of your dishwasher and looking up online. Then you will find if there are any known defects for this brand of washing machine.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” bg_image=”956″ row_parallax=”false” row_color_overlay=”#293f72″ row_text_color=”row_text_light” padding_top=”25″ padding_bottom=”25″][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
[/vc_column_text][vc_button title=”Get A Quote” color=”ghost” margin_top=”-20″ margin_bottom=”0″ link=”url:tel%3A951-579-4096||” target=”false”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” row_meta_color=”false” padding_top=”30″ padding_bottom=”1″][vc_column][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Recent News” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_recent_news number=”5″ layout=”carousel” column=”3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” padding_top=”10″ padding_bottom=”1″][vc_column][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Testimonials” colored_line=”yes” margin_bottom=”40″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][wpc_testimonial name=”Don Hansen” avatar=”842″ testimonial_content=”I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][wpc_testimonial name=”B Dow” avatar=”844″ testimonial_content=”Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” padding_top=”30″ padding_bottom=”1″][vc_column][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Resources:” colored_line=”yes” margin_bottom=”40″][vc_column_text]Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]