Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage San Juan Capistrano Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading San Juan Capistrano water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Water damage strikes unexpectedly!
Than horrible day has arrived. You've come home to find your house flooded, your belongings destroyed, your floors and carpets are a wreck and your day is thoroughly ruined. What you do first? Do you ask your neighbor if they've had flooding as well or call your parents and tell them what's happened? The first thing you should do is call quality water damage Restoration Company. The longer you wait the more damage will have to deal with later because it's certain that the damage in your home is not slowing down.
Water damage can grow exponentially worse and the longer it's left the worse it gets. Often it's within a matter of hours that these effects start to appear.
- mold& mildew get a foothold in your carpets, furnishings and inside the wall
- standing water breeds microorganisms that cause rot
- odor grows more noxious and permanent
- drywall is soaked, warped and rendered useless
- wood swells and becomes malformed
- metal tarnishes and rusts.
The damage gets worse the longer you leave it. Wallpaper will start to peel off the walls and floors start to buckle and twist. Fabrics and carpet sustained beyond all recognition and they start to smell like mildew and rotten for the worse thing is that once moles started to form anyone your home with a weakened immune system can suffer major medical problems.
Don't leave it too long! Immediately after contacting a water damage restoration company you will have that sense of control returned to you. They will take the matter in hand and start the repairs and begin to set your house in order.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/