Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage Yorba Linda Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Yorba Linda water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
How to file an insurance claim
Unfortunately by the very nature water damage happens unexpectedly. Since water damage seemed like such a rare occurrence to us were not always prepared for it when it happens and we may not know where to begin when filling out an insurance claim. Here are a few key things to keep in mind.
- You must endeavor to stay calm while filling out this insurance claim. You don't want to wait too long before you fill out the claim but because it is so important you do not want to rush it. Also the initial shock and horror of finding your house destroyed may cloud your judgment. It is much better to sleep on the idea and file a claim at a later date.
- This is the time you want to review your coverage policy. You may have been under the impression that your home is covered for this type of damage or that type of damage but you're not sure. This is the time to talk to your agent and have him explain exactly what is covered and what is not and if you have the policy in front of you he can point out the salient details.
- This is a very important point, record as much video and documentary evidence of the damage as possible. The more pictures you take, the more information you gather, the more likely you are to have everything that you need to be fixed completed. It also helps immensely if your insurance questions one of your claims. If you can present pictorial evidence they will find it hard to refute your claim.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/