Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage Banning Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Banning water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Water damage DIY
If your home business is ever been flooded you know that this is an extremely costly and extremely distressing situation. You may discover that your chagrin that your homeowners insurance only covers certain aspects of water damage. What do you do? There are a few things you can do for yourself to minimise the damage to your home or business and to get yourself back on track.
- Think safety first in all things. Sometimes a water damage should not be attempted to be cleaned up by you but rather should be left for a professional water damage restoration company. sewage is one type of water that should not be cleaned up by you. If you are working in a home that has water damage you should always wear protective clothing and other protective gear.
- Be sure to move any damaged items where they are no longer in danger and where you can examine them. Some things will not be able to be saved but some can be restored. This is also an excellent opportunity to find any personal items that you will want to keep track of yourself.
- Sometimes the amount of water needing to be removed is too much freedom manage yourself but if it is a manageable amount then using a wet vacuum might help. Also once you remove the water from the room the best thing you can do is open any windows leading to the room and turn on a very powerful fan.
- The more that you do before the water damage restoration crew gets there the more likely it is that the damage will be minimized.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/