Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage Newport Beach Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Newport Beach water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
How to easily spot a water leak – discover the problem in time!
It's extremely annoying to find that your faucet or showerhead is leaking. This can be a time-consuming repair and is often put off for another day. This type of the cost you money but other types of leak can cause so much damage that the river leaks that came before pale in comparison to it. Sometimes it easy to spot a leak. An obvious puddle stain calls out to you and demands your attention but sometimes the water damage is hidden until it's too late. Here are some things to look out for.
- If the hose leading to and from your washing machine fails this can cause thousands of gallons of water to flow around your house causing untold and extremely costly damage. This can be easily prevented by replacing your hoses at regular intervals.
- On the refrigerator the hoses as well need constant maintenance. They can go bad and also cause water to flood your kitchen. You can cut out the number of times you need to inspect them by replacing the hose with a sturdier more durable variety.
- Sinks and dishwashers can be vast sources of water damage. Often this can be prevented by maintenance and regular inspection.
- Often the plumbing of your home is hidden and so you may not know about the leak until it is already soaked through the floor, wall or ceiling. Once you find out whether Leakey is shut off the water and deal with it immediately.
A little bit of preventive home plumbing maintenance can save you a great deal of money.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/