Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage Beaumont Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Beaumont water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
The five worst carpet stains:
We all know that carpets are a magnet for stains. It seems that the moment someone has In their hand that Is instantly drawn towards the carpet. The best thing you can is clean up the mess immediately after it happens. For some stains that is enough but for others more work is required. For large stainless caused by water damage you will need to consult a water damage restoration. This could be a sign of a large leak in your home.
- Grape juice/wine stains. These stains are vibrant in colour and extremely difficult to remove from carpet completely. Taking immediate action and trying to sop up as much of the wine as possible can help but you will need either professional help or a powerful cleaning tool to fully remove it.
- Due to accident or injury your carpet may become stained with blood. This is extremely difficult to remove and most likely not going to be your first priority. Later on when you can attend to it try removing the stain without rubbing it further into the carpet.
- Coffee stains. The stains are nearly impossible to remove and are very likely to leave a yellowish brown patch on your carpet.
- Ink stains. Ink usually has a negative reaction with carpet fibres and not only stains and become actually destroy the fibers. This stain is usually permanent.
- Stains from bodily fluids. If your pet forgets where the backyard is and decides to do their business in the living room will have to content with this sort of stain. The more quickly react to it the more likely you'll be able to save the carpet.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/