[vc_row row_type=”row_fullwidth_content” margin_top=”-100″ padding_bottom=”0″ class=”fit-screen”][vc_column][rev_slider_vc alias=”Home1Extended”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” bg_color=”#1b254c” padding_top=”10″ padding_bottom=”10″][vc_column width=”3/4″ el_class=”mobile-center”][vc_column_text]
Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ el_class=”mobile-center”][vc_button title=”CALL NOW” color=”ghost” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”0″ link=”url:tel%3A951-579-4096||” el_class=”right” target=”false”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” padding_top=”15″ padding_bottom=”20″][vc_column width=”1/3″][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Who We Are” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_featured_box image=”827″ title=”Emergency Services 951-579-4096″ desc=”Welcome to Superior Restoration, the leading restoration company in Southern California!
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
” link=”url:%23||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][wpc_custom_heading heading=”We Work With” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_featured_box image=”1164″ desc=”We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Certifications” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_featured_box image=”1338″ desc=”• Clean Trust Certified
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
” link=”url:%23||”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Water Damage Encinitas Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Encinitas water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Faulty washing machine water damage:
However overfill the washing machine and heard crashing noises though stones were falling from a hillside coming from your washing room? Your washing machine can take quite a bit of abuse but only so much before it starts to break down. There are many ways to prevent this. Regular maintenance, not over filling your washing machine and inspecting the supply lines leading to the washing machine are only a few ways to prevent potential water damage. Here are a few things to consider when thinking about water damage and your washing machine.
- But the most common reasons washing machines fail is that their supply lines burst or become loosened by the shaking of the machine during a wash cycle. This can be easily prevented. All old-fashioned rubber supply line should be replaced with the new modern metal ones. Is have a much longer life expectancy and are able to deal with much more pressure. You should also every six months have a look at the supply lines leading to the washing machine and make sure that they are secure and screwed in tightly.
- One of the worst reasons that a washing machine breaks down is that the drain hose disconnects from the washing machine all from your house is drainage supply line. This can be easily prevented by either replacing the hose or securing it.
- One of the best things you can do when it comes to your washing machine and water damage is to purchase at what is called a flood of stopper. This is a device that will switch off the water supply to the washing machine in the event that it finds water on the floor near the washing machine. It will in effect starve your machine of water and prevent any more from leaking out.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” bg_image=”956″ row_parallax=”false” row_color_overlay=”#293f72″ row_text_color=”row_text_light” padding_top=”25″ padding_bottom=”25″][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
[/vc_column_text][vc_button title=”Get A Quote” color=”ghost” margin_top=”-20″ margin_bottom=”0″ link=”url:tel%3A951-579-4096||” target=”false”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” row_meta_color=”false” padding_top=”30″ padding_bottom=”1″][vc_column][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Recent News” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_recent_news number=”5″ layout=”carousel” column=”3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” padding_top=”10″ padding_bottom=”1″][vc_column][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Testimonials” colored_line=”yes” margin_bottom=”40″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][wpc_testimonial name=”Don Hansen” avatar=”842″ testimonial_content=”I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][wpc_testimonial name=”B Dow” avatar=”844″ testimonial_content=”Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” padding_top=”30″ padding_bottom=”1″][vc_column][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Resources:” colored_line=”yes” margin_bottom=”40″][vc_column_text]Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]