[vc_row row_type=”row_fullwidth_content” margin_top=”-100″ padding_bottom=”0″ class=”fit-screen”][vc_column][rev_slider_vc alias=”Home1Extended”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” bg_color=”#1b254c” padding_top=”10″ padding_bottom=”10″][vc_column width=”3/4″ el_class=”mobile-center”][vc_column_text]
Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ el_class=”mobile-center”][vc_button title=”CALL NOW” color=”ghost” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”0″ link=”url:tel%3A951-579-4096||” el_class=”right” target=”false”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” padding_top=”15″ padding_bottom=”20″][vc_column width=”1/3″][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Who We Are” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_featured_box image=”827″ title=”Emergency Services 951-579-4096″ desc=”Welcome to Superior Restoration, the leading restoration company in Southern California!
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
” link=”url:%23||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][wpc_custom_heading heading=”We Work With” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_featured_box image=”1164″ desc=”We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Certifications” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_featured_box image=”1338″ desc=”• Clean Trust Certified
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
” link=”url:%23||”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Water Damage Vista Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Vista water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
10 tips for plumbing emergencies:
Plumbing maintenance is something most people don't think about until they have to but it is worthwhile being informed about how to deal with water damage and how to prevent it from happening in the first place. By having a regular schedule of maintenance in your home or business you may be able to offset costs considerably. The old saying goes that prevention is better than cure and this holds doubly true for water damage. Here are some tips on what you should do in order to prevent water damage from happening will stop
- You should inspect your boiler or water heater each year before the time of year that you will need to start using it regularly. Make sure it is in working condition and unlikely start leaking.
- Locate any and all shut off valves in your home or business and make sure know that they are working but you know where they are in emergency. You can save yourself a lot of money by switching off the water when it counts.
- Regularly look around your home or business for any signs of water leaks. If you can trace the leak back to its source you may be able to deal with the problem early.
- Any old or decaying fixtures or pipes or any other parts of your homes plumbing system should be replaced.
- Any ageing caulking should be replaced.
- If you have a basement make sure that the pump in the basement is in working condition.
- Locate your septic tank and make sure that water is not being funnelled towards it as this may cause it to leak.
- If you have low water pressure you may be dealing with elite or a blockage both of which should be dealt with immediately.
- Make sure all the drains in your home are you have clogging and running smoothly.
- Sometimes even in California it gets so cold that pikes start to freeze and this should be taken into account. Frozen pipe will burst and cause you I'm told the damage.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” bg_image=”956″ row_parallax=”false” row_color_overlay=”#293f72″ row_text_color=”row_text_light” padding_top=”25″ padding_bottom=”25″][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
[/vc_column_text][vc_button title=”Get A Quote” color=”ghost” margin_top=”-20″ margin_bottom=”0″ link=”url:tel%3A951-579-4096||” target=”false”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” row_meta_color=”false” padding_top=”30″ padding_bottom=”1″][vc_column][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Recent News” colored_line=”yes”][wpc_recent_news number=”5″ layout=”carousel” column=”3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” padding_top=”10″ padding_bottom=”1″][vc_column][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Testimonials” colored_line=”yes” margin_bottom=”40″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][wpc_testimonial name=”Don Hansen” avatar=”842″ testimonial_content=”I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][wpc_testimonial name=”B Dow” avatar=”844″ testimonial_content=”Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row_full_center_content” padding_top=”30″ padding_bottom=”1″][vc_column][wpc_custom_heading heading=”Resources:” colored_line=”yes” margin_bottom=”40″][vc_column_text]Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]