Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage Westminster Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Westminster water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Water damage is a very serious situation that has the potential to wreak havoc in a few mere hours if unchecked. When leaks or floods go unaddressed, water will quickly seep into crevices, wick up drywall and soak into carpet. All of these need different types of equipment to fix, and without complete dryout the chances of mold developing becomes much higher after 24 hours. Our technicians’ first priority when they come on-site is to get everything set up as quickly as they can to prevent any of this from happening. Once the extraction and drying process is underway, you can rest assured we will handle the rest smoothly in quick order.
Did you know your air conditioning unit may be causing water damage?
Though he may not realise it your air conditioner produces a great deal of condensation especially during the hot months of the summer. Since the air conditioning ducts run all through your home, mainly through your closets and ceilings, a leak in your error condition exists and can cause water damage that you may not even realise it has occurred. Often times in hot climates this water can lead to the growth of mould and mildew which is of course the very last thing you want going on in your ceiling. So what are some ways to prevent water damage caused by the air conditioning unit?
- Get your air conditioner inspected annually. These are what should be inspected: the main drain, the contactor, the coils, the emergency power lines and of course the refrigerant pressure make sure that the main drain and the emergency lines are not blocked or choked up. If the inspector finds any issues you want to have them dealt with quickly.
- Get an algecide treatment. This treatment inexpensively deals with the growth of Audi in your air conditioning ducts and lines.
- Change your air conditioning filter once a mont. The restriction of airflow can cause moisture in your air conditioning ducts to hang around and cause the growth of mould.
When in a glass of water damage in your ceiling the best remedy is time. The less time you spent waiting the more time you give the water damage restoration company to fix the problem.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/