Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage Laguna Niguel Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Laguna Niguel water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Preventing water damage to your home:
The problem with water damage to your home is that its effects are wide ranging and long-lasting. Even a very little storm or flood can lead to wood rot, peeling paint, insect infestation, shorter lifespan of roofing and siding and an all-round increase in maintenance costs. There are some ways what damage can be prevented.
- Check for leaks around your windows and doors, paying the most attention the areas near the corners. If the paint is peeling that could be a sign that water is getting into the wood. A discoloring of the paint or caulking around the windows and doors and the swelling of the window or doorframe could also be signs of water damage.
- The pair all replace shingles on your roof especially ran areas were you know what is getting through. Leaks were most commonly found around plumbing vents, attic vents and chimneys. To find the source of the ceiling leak take the measuring tape and measure its location from the nearest outside wall and locate this point in the attic. Be aware that water may pool in the attic and move off in quite a different direction than where it's coming in.
- Take a walk around your home and look for any cracks or holes in the external walls, joints, and foundations. Based on the grading around your house you will be able to do pretty good idea of where water will fool around your house.
- Look at all the visible plumbing throughout your house and check for leaking faucets and dripping or “sweating” pipes. Inspect washing machine hoses and pipes for cracks and bulges. It's a good idea of to replace these pipes every few years. Also inspect your water heater for signs of rust and water on the floor.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/