Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services – Fallbrook
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage Fallbrook Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Fallbrook water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Preventing water damage from poorly installed refrigerators:
On most modern refrigerators there is a line leading from the wall to the refrigerator that brings water to the Federated create ice and to dispense water. If this line is improperly installed it can lead to very great water damage and necessitate the calling in the water damage restoration company. The supply lines have a very great deal of water pressure in them and can stream out gallons of water in minutes. Here are a few things to consider when storing your refrigerator in your new home.
- Why do refrigerator water lines fail? Most leaders due to the fact that they are improperly installed. Most water supply lines that his refrigerators are made of copper and while copper is highly flexible it does have a breaking point. If the copper wire is not held up and is run over by the refrigerator when you put the forgeries are back in place it may not burst then but eventually it will due to the high pressure of the water inside the supply line.
- On the best ways to prevent this damages to replace the copper line with a flexible metal hose that will not break if it gets pinched. These can be purchased at any reputable home supply store.
- Another thing you should always know is where is the shut-off valve for the supply line leading to your refrigerator. If you know it is the worst happen you are able to switch it off quickly and reduce the amount of water they get into your kitchen.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/