Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage La Jolla Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading La Jolla water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Prevent slab water leaks:
When pipes running through your house or businesses walls or under your foundation start to leak it can cause major water damage. If the leaked guns I've checked for weeks or even months the damage can be catastrophic. If the leaks on the walls or located above ground it may cause damage to your homes insulation, structural supports and crawl spaces. This oblique is more easily discerned than one below ground. Signs of it can include rust stains on the walls or ceilings and water spots suddenly appearing where they shouldn't be.
If the leak is located underground the damage will be centralised and your homes foundation or in your back or front yard. Unfortunately this type of leak will be more difficult to identify and often more difficult to fix than one above ground. Here are some things to look out for when it comes to a slab leak.
- Mould and mildew forming on your carpet
- the sound of water running in your house
- sudden unexpected cracks on your walls or floors
- the floor of your home becoming suddenly hot could indicate that a pipe has burst beneath it
- your water bill seems unexpectedly higher than it was before.a good way to look out for this is take your water bill from January and compare it to the water bill in June and then compare it to the water bill in December. If there is a slow but steady increase in the amount of water you are using that could indicate a slow leak.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/