Water Damage & Mold Remediation – 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our specialty lies with water damage, and we handle all related aspects including extraction, water damage clean up, dryout and restoration.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters” link=”url:%23||”]
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified
Water Damage Mission Viejo Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Mission Viejo water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Bathroom cleanliness and the prevention of mould growth:
Even if your bathroom hasn't suffered water damage it always has the possibility of doing so and when you're remodeling your home it's the perfect time to put in place some preventative measures. The worst thing is to find out after years that mold is developed and structural damage has occurred. The following is a list some steps that you can implement the new bathroom plan to ensure that moisture will not be a problem.
- Due to the extreme temperature variations on the pipes leading to and from your bathroom any point phased on exterior walls can start to sweat and cause water damage over time. Where possible put or pipes inside of interior walls to avoid this issue.
- No matter whether you have a steam shower or a regular shower in your bathroom of vast amounts of steam are created. The found in the ceiling of your bathroom is there not only to get rid of smells but also to vent steam and prevent the buildup of water. Make sure your fan is in working condition and that it is large enough to accommodate the size of the bathroom. After your bath or shower leave the fan running for a minimum of 30 minutes to remove all moisture in the air.
- Condensation in the tank of your toilet is typical especially in summer months where homes that don't use air conditioning. The best and least expensive way to avoid this is to purchase a and installation kit for your toilet
- Tiled shower floors look very nice but they also have a downside. The grout between each of those tiles is an excellent way for water to penetrate and for Malta form below the shower. If this happens to you consider replacing the tiles with a one-piece shower floor pan. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes hopefully there will be one to fit your Shower design.
Working with us
The Restoration Experts
Visit Rancho Water if you need to turn your water off. http://www.ranchowater.com/
Visit Restoration Industry Association for information on how restoration affects homes. http://www.restorationindustry.org/